Authentic You Women's Workshop!
Ask yourself these questions.
Do I believe I can do anything with my life?
Do I think that nobody can stop me?
Do I believe I can move a mountain?
As women, we spend money trying to fix the outside of our bodies, and we neglect the inside of our being. We glow, we are beautiful, we are strong, and we are courageous when we know exactly who we are and where we are going.
Your life can be what you want and need it to be. Be True. Be Authentic. Be YOU! And ask yourself…What’s the worst thing that could happen if I take this workshop? You have nothing to lose but FEAR itself!! (FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real).
- 4 groundwork programs (NO RIDING) with our beautiful teachers - the horses! Designed to find your personal goals & dreams
- Your personal guide and direction book
- The famous book - It's Not Your Dream If It's Not Hard by Kari Fulmek
- MiRo communication assessment - this helps you not only understand YOUR style of communication, but also understanding all of those people in your life
- Lunch, snacks and drinks throughout the weekend
- Bookmarks of your teachers and their stories
- Food for thought deck of cards
- What Will Matter Poem
Make YOUR choice today and start this incredible journey made for YOU! Work alongside the power of these magnificent creatures, the horses.
Do this for YOU!
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
- January 2020: 4 Fridays in January 6 to 8pm (January 8, 15, 22, 29)